Once the use you want to make of your industrial solar panels installed, it will come time to install them. First, it will be necessary to determine the sizing necessary to meet your energy needs. The calculation of the dimensions can be done in three ways:
- The number of people living in the dwelling.
- The heat requirement of the house or the building’s energy certificate.
- For companies, the diagnosis of the energy consumption of the industrial process envisaged.
For example, you will need the following dimensions for a 4 person villa:
- 6 m² of thermal collectors to ensure 65% of hot water needs.
- 10 to 15 m² of solar collectors to meet the heating needs.
- 40 m² of hybrid collectors to produce hot water and supply the electricity necessary for the operation of a heat pump.
For an industrial site, several hundred m² of thermal sensors will be necessary to meet the hot water needs. Then, you will have to compare the different existing offers on the market to find the most interesting. The solar company in karachi supports you in the installation of your solar panels by offering you a personalized offer.
The contracting of tenders provides security for professionals who wish to be accompanied throughout the project. They generally include the financing, the realization as well as the assumption of responsibility for the exploitation of the project.
- The maintenance and warranty of the solar installation for the duration of the contract.
How much do solar panels cost?
The cost of a solar installation will vary depending on the area to be covered and the energy required. To give an idea, the cost would be:
- $15’500.- in photovoltaic cells to meet the electricity needs of a household of 4 people.
- $10,000 to 12,000 in thermal sensors to meet the hot water needs of a 4-person household.
- $25’000.- to 30’000.- in thermal sensors for additional heating of a well insulated villa.
- $50,000 to 60,000 in thermal sensors for preheating hot water in a building of 40 apartments.
For an industrial site of several hundred m², it will be necessary to carry out an evaluation to determine the total cost of the installation.It is also important to note that there are several subsidies and tax deductions that the Confederation offers to individuals and businesses to reduce the cost of installation. For example, a household of 4 people can obtain a total deduction of $5,000 on a photovoltaic panel installation of $15,500. In addition, some municipalities offer subsidies. So remember to contact the relevant services to find out what it is.
It may also be interesting to integrate a virtual storage offer into your contract. The virtual storage corresponds to a dematerialized space that allows you to store the surplus energy captured by the solar collectors for later use when the sun is low (e.g. at night).
What savings can be made with solar panels?
The installation of solar panels is a solution that will allow you to make significant savings in the long term.